Thursday 4 July 2013

Introducing my new favourite haircare brand EVO.


Yes.
That's exactly it. 
Now the Moroccan oil repair products have been a firm fave since seriously damaging my magnificent mane back in the new year leaving it shorter, sadder and generally in a depressing state. 


So while getting my hair done today in the salon I was told I needed a bit more help. I've been recommended EVOs Mane Prescription protein treatment to help repair my hair on the inside. It is recommended for colour treated weak and brittle hair. I've already had 1 treatment and so far my hair feels amazing. I can run my fingers through it with ease and it's generally a lot less frizzy.  


So my prescription works like antibiotics for the hair, treating it until it is healed. I've been told to use it for 7 washes and then see how it is. So obviously a follow up review will follow in a few weeks when I've finished my "prescription". 




EVO is a brilliant and quirky brand.  Here is what they say about themselves :

"fresh from the primordial gene pool, the best cutters, designers and lab rats in the business have created evo : the most luxurious, innovative and yet sensible hair care range that has ever existed. born from a desire to produce a high quality salon range (and not sell it as the answer to life, love and other woes), evo steps outside the normal realm of truth-stretching invention, to help people think a little and look good, all at the same time. evo ... sweet revenge against an industry of over-inflated truths."

In all fairness I couldn't describe it better!!
Here are a few of their other cheeky products that will bring a smile to any ones face. 

For my welsh readers you can purchase it here @ Hair and Nail Lounge Cardiff
For everyone else the official EVO site.
Enjoy. 
Lots of love
Aimie xxx




1 comment:

  1. wow these products look great! Will have to keep an eye out for them! I am a new follower! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...