Thursday 25 April 2013

OPI nail polishes hit Superdrug stores!

Hi there!
Firstly let me say sorry for the recent disappearance, severe lack of imagination. So I'm back and ready to go!!!

Secondly, yes you read the title correctly OPI nail polishes have hit Superdrug stores! 
In the next few days Superdrug will be selling Nicole by OPI polishes in a wide range of colours and glitters. I know for a fact the Cardiff store has them and they will be selling for a mere £7.99, so head on down and grab yours now!

I've been after a lime green for a little while and yesssss they had one and yesssss it is gorgeous. I blame Jessie J for this one. 
I have a few Nicole by OPI polishes and they have the same great quality as the original OPI brand (which are my favorite). 

I know I'll be buying some more! Any one else going to grab some while they can?
Drop me a comment below, I'd love to hear from you!
Lots of Love Aimie xxx





12 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I can't wait for them to come to my Superdrug store, and £7.99 isn't too bad considering they sell them everywhere else for about £11 :( Thanks for sharing!xx

    beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. that colour is so unique! It doesn't look so appealing in the bottle but on the nails it's something a little different :)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, I was a bit sceptical before putting it on and then it looked great.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love that colour! I'll definitely be picking some up, OPI formulation is my favourite!

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so shiny with that top coat! I've never tried OPI, but seen as they are now in Superdrug I have no excuse.

    Grace x

    http://grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seche Vite topcoat is the best I have ever used. It stays shiney for so much longer than any other topcoat, and dries in next to no time.

      Delete
  5. Love the gloss on this polish, the colour is fab too :)

    Fiona @ www.dolly-dowsie.blogspot.ie

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the amazing topcoat Seche Vite giving it the amazing shine <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...