Sunday 30 December 2012

Stuck for a dress for New Years Eve?

Hi everyone, 
Firstly I want to say I hope you have all had a Merry Merry Christmas and a happy and fun filled new year. 
It goes without saying that your outfit for NYE should be packed to the brim with BLING!!!! I've been having a little nosey around and come up with a few lovely outfits for you all for inspiration. 

Low price Sophistication [OMG Fashion] 



Blingy Bargain! [Celebrity Boutique]



Elegant Bling [Lipsy]




Playful Bling [Topshop]





Beautiful Bling [Topshop]



Backless Delight [ASOS]



I have the Peplum of this [BooHoo]


So there it is. Black, gold and red are big business this party season and my choices reflect that! I'm still a little stuck for ideas this year. I have loads of outfits but just don't know what to choose!
What is your favorite dress from the collection?
I can't decide between Topshop's beautiful bling and Asos' Backless delight!!!

Have a happy new year guys and girls!
Lot's of Love
Aimie xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the beautiful bling from Topshop :) love your blog you have gained a new follower xxx

    http://sparklybluesandrainbowshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...