Thursday 29 November 2012

Xmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge

How fun is this?
Fashion Vouchers Have come up with a brill little competition. 


So what did you have to do? Well you had to find a Christmas party outfit for less that £100. Which is a lot harder than it looks. You could choose to get your outfit from any one of their brands and you were allowed to use any vouchers but they had to be running at that time, they are checking! 

I was umming and aahing over whether to go for Warehouse but decided to go for the brand Fashion Union. Their clothing is all very well priced and I knew with a bit of searching I could definitely find the outfit for me! 
Sooo....
This is what I went for....






Why did I choose these then? 
I'm loving sequins so much right now they had to go in there, plus being massively on trend. Because a bit of the old tum tum is being flashed I chose to go for leggings. Again Disco pants are hot right now and do wonders for my bum! haha. 
Now I don't want to get cold on route to my Christmas party so the jacket was a must. Again peplums bang on trend and they also do wonders for my figure as the peplum part flares me out where I need it making my silhouette  much more feminine. 
Has anyone seen these badboy Loubs? 

£45 rather than a grand odd? AMAZING!!!
And then obciously I had to go for tan to get me bronzed as my skin is practically see through at this time of year!

So there you have it! I love this outfit and if I did win the vouchers I'd most definatley be spending it with Fashion Union!!

What do you think guys?
Have you done yours? Send me links :-)

Lots of Love Aimie xxxx


5 comments:

  1. this looks like a fun competition I'll have to give it a go :) Love the outfit you've created. I'm following you from the #bblogger forum x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for your comment :-)
      I'm following your lovely blog via GFC and thanks so much for the follow via the #bblogger forum.
      I look forward to seeing more of your posts
      Love Aimie xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the comment!
    The Chanel bracelet is gorgeous, lucky girl!
    You have gained yourself a new follower :-)
    Love Aimie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee the outfit you've put together xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...