Tuesday 4 September 2012

My product of the week!!

This week it is.....

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner from Lush Cosmetics.


A lovely lovely friend last week kindly gave me a gorgeous gift box from Lush cosmetics. Which just so happens to be my favorite store on earth!
It is packed full of ingredients to feed and nourish the skin. Argan oil, cocoa butter, cupuaƧu butter, brazil nut oil, almond oil and fair trade shea butter.
Now I have used Lush's body conditioners before and I couldn't really stick the smell to be honest. But this one smells so much better and the argan oil in it makes my skin feel fabulous!! Argan oil, is an oil produced only in Morocco, which is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids.You may also know it as the brand Morrocan Oil found in hair salons.
Lush say to use use it like you would a hair conditioner. Smooth on over wet body after bathing or showering, rinse off and lightly towel yourself dry. Honestly I don't like using it this way, as it made my skin feel a lot greasier than if I had simply just applied it like a moisturiser. I simply use it once my skin is towel dried after getting out of the shower.

It costs £15.50 for 225g


2 comments:

  1. Love the scent of Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. I'm surprised you're not irritated after applying without rinsing. Ro's Argan does contain surfactants and is meant to be rinsed off. It does contain a lot of good oils and ingredients though so that's probably why it works well for you this way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find when my skin gets super dry it is the only thing that really makes my skin feel nourished, especially when the weathers cold and horrible.
      Love aimie xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...